Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Best rain jacket for travel? The Patagonia Alpine Houdini Review





What's the best rain jacket for travel? The Patagonia Alpine Houdini—lightweight and compressible. Get it here: http://amzn.to/2lAg37F.



This Nylon rain shell from Patagonia is one of the lightest we've been able to find. It keeps you dry & looks good while doing it.



==========



Pack Hacker utilizes affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of our product links, Pack Hacker will receive a small commission at no cost to you. This helps support us, and allows us to keep providing reviews, guides, and content for you. Thanks for your support!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

2 comments:

  1. I have a number of rain jackets in my closet, but I have to admit that the Patagonia Alpine Houdini is a remarkable rain jacket. I like the fact that it is extremely lightweight, portable, and packable. I also found alternative options here: http://hikingmastery.com/top-pick/best-packable-rain-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete